Tuesday 15 June 2010

Paper flower card

I am quite into making these paper flowers at the moment.  If  i'm honest I like instant gratification when I am making things.  They are just 3 circles (use punches or just draw around 3 objects of different sizes) and scrunch up.  The more you scrunch the better as you get that really shabby chic look.  Then just pierce the centre and use a brad to decorate.

I used paper, stamp (don't remember which collection it's from) all from graphicus.co.uk., I used other little bits like the velvet ric-rac and a crystal trinket pin (which didn't come through well in the photo) from my stash.  The flower was inked around the edges and sprayed with some Tattered Angels glimmer spray.

Very simple but effective little card to make,

Thanks for looking

Colette x.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Colette - I had a senior moment and messed up my comment. :)
    Love this card and the use of the velvet ribbon.

    Thank you for your comment on my blog today. Just to point out that I used a Bind-it-all for the notebooks in case there was any confusion.

    Happy blogging,
    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous flowers! Love your card. And what a great blog!
    x

    ReplyDelete