Saturday 10 July 2010

Summer-Time

I made this card for this week challenge at polkadoodles, the theme is Summer.  I love nautical colours in everything and have been wanting a reason to use these paper straws that I bought for my sons birthday.  They are so retro and I had loads left over.  I squashed and rolled them to make the lollypops/flowers and tied two together for the side of the card.  The stamp is from the Daisy Doodles stamp plate from Polka Doodles.  Thanks for looking,

Colette x.



7 comments:

  1. Fab card Colette, love thw nautical colours & great use of those straws - very effective
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you have done with these stamps. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab Entry, thanks for joining Polkadoodles challenge, Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! It's so unique.
    Farrah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the colours you have used!!! thank you for playing along with us at polka ddodles this week x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project, really creative - thanks for playing along in the summer challenge at Polkadoodles! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! So funky & summery! Thanks for sharing your project with us at Polka Doodles.

    ReplyDelete