Wednesday 11 August 2010

It's for charity mate!!

I never thought I relied on the internet so much, but a week without was a real eye-opener!  When our laptop did finally get fixed I actually found using it again quite strange.

Anyway I saw this link on a blog I follow http://notesonpaper.blogspot.com/2010/08/sewing-for-good-cause.html and decided it had been too long since I had used my sewing machine and what better way to get back into it than for a good cause.

This is what I came up with




In total I made 12 hats and a few scarves with what I had left.

Colette x.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! How kind of you - thanks so much for joining in. I need to get mine all bundled up and ready for posting now. I'm sure Helen will be thrilled with them - and the children too.

    Thanks again Colette.

    Julie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Colette these are fab, a real fantastic idea too. Well done you
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome Colette! these are great and so sweet of you to do.
    x

    ReplyDelete