Monday 13 September 2010

Don't you just love Ikea?

I have been absent from blogging and crafting for a while now.   I have been focusing my attention on something in my life that whilst I don't want to discuss here has been a major hurdle for me.  I feel I am finally coming out the other side and can get back to having fun.  Suffice to say I have overcome a massive and I mean massive fear in my life and I feel truly excited about the future now.  If anyone following this blog has a challenge in their life that they feel is insurmountable I am here to testify that anything is possible if you believe in yourself.  I used to think that was such a corny thing to say but it really works.

Anyway back to the title of my post, I went to my beloved Ikea yesterday and bought amongst other things a set of 3 cork pot stands or whatever they're called.  I decided they would make cute little noticeboards.

I have used a range of Cosmo Cricket, Anna Griffin and BoBunny products plus some handmade grosgrain ribbon flowers and Prima pebbles.

I'll be back with a few other projects later in the week,

Thanks for still following,

Colette x.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Colette.
    Thankyou for your kind comment on my blog.
    I love the way you've altered the coaster. I have to agree Ikea have some wonderful bits and bobs. Love your hats.
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete